1st Shift Receiving
Company: Peltz Shoes - Peltz Shoes
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Warehouse Receiving - 1st Shift
Full-Time Monday - Friday 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
- Restocks order pick lines and flow lines to prepare the
warehouse for order selection
- Ensures placement of a product in sufficient quantities to
accommodate routine or special demands.
- Performs routine cycle counts or other physical counts prompted
by the variance between on-hand and continuous records.
- Retrieves products in accordance with printed customer
- Pulls orders according to sequencing on delivery route/run list
and ensures usage of product with the oldest date first; rotates
- Consolidates merchandise into picking containers as
- Notify the Warehouse Manager of picking stations not
maintaining the required production pace.
- Clear conveyor lines and surrounding areas of all extraneous
inventory. - Direct such stock to the storage area or dry room as
- Maintains inventory location records.
- Restock order selection zones as necessary during the conduct
of picking operations.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or
- Maintains clean, orderly workstation-returns supplies, and
merchandise to assigned locations and cleans work area at end of a
- Performs all tasks in compliance with Peltz safety policy and
- Perform other duties as required.
Keywords: Peltz Shoes - Peltz Shoes, Greenwood , 1st Shift Receiving, Professions , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!