Apartment Maintenance Technician (31822)
Company: Miller-Valentine Group
Posted on: October 11, 2019
Miller-Valentine Group, Residential Property Management division,
is seeking a full-time Apartment Maintenance Technician.
Responsibilities will include coordinating the repair of vacated
apartments; perform maintenance of site grounds and all common
areas and customer service. The ideal candidate is a team player
who is experienced in maintenance, is capable of working with
little supervision, and has the ability to respond to after-hour
emergencies. Background check, drug screening and, physical is
required for employment.
At Miller-Valentine Group you join a team of dedicated Associates
that work together to deliver a rewarding, worry-free experience to
fulfill a wide range of construction needs. As a nationally
recognized contractor, Miller-Valentine has developed and/or built
over 16,000 multifamily units and 100 million square feet of
commercial space over its 55+ year history. We are committed to
quality and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer
competitive wages, benefits, career advancement possibilities, and
an engaging culture based on excellence. With offices in Dayton and
Cincinnati, OH, as well as Columbia and Charleston, SC, we offer a
variety of employment opportunities in multiple locations. If you
are ready to take your career to the next level, consider joining
our team of highly successful individuals. BUILD DREAMS. CHANGE
Skills and Responsiblities:
* Operate a variety of janitorial related equipment to maintain
cleanliness of the property.
* Dust, sweep, vacuum, and/or mop floors as necessary. Scrub/strip,
extract, bonnet and maintain floors.
* Wash and clean windows/windowsills/window treatments.
* Clean furniture.
* Replace light bulbs and fluorescent tubes as needed.
* Maintain building supply inventory, email notification,
submit/fulfill work orders, and time entry reports.
Employmnt Type : Full Time
* Minimum of 2 (two) years maintenance experience. Apartment
maintenance experience is preferred
* Proven plumbing, electrical and painting experience is required.
Some HVAC experience is preferred
* Have own tools and transportation
* Responsible for maintaining grounds, lawn care, and buildings at
a high standard
* Assist with court-ordered set-outs when necessary
* Maintain and organize a supply of repair parts and materials in a
neat and organized fashion in a manner appropriate for the required
level of service
* Repair and maintenance of residential branch circuitry including
receptacles, switches, and light fixtures; and the electrical
systems of appliances, HVAC units and water heaters
* Troubleshoot and repair problems with the HVAC electrical system
and understand the closed Freon system well enough to knowledgeably
communicate with a repair contractor
Regular attendance is required and may include weekend hours. Work
beyond 40 hours per workweek may be required.
We offer comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision,
Life & Disability, Flexible Spending, and Wellness Program.
* Paid Holidays
* 401k + Match
* Training and Development programs
Miller-Valentine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/D/V and
is looking for diversity in candidates for employment.
Keywords: Miller-Valentine Group, Greenwood , Apartment Maintenance Technician (31822), Professions , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!