Inside/Outside Sales Representative
Posted on: November 15, 2021
1127 Country Club Rd., Indianapolis, Indiana 46234
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our
associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud,
dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and
professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an
employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
Prospects and generates sales revenue by adding new program
residential customers and cross selling and up selling current
residential customers through telephone and door-to-door sales
strategy. Sells residential Action Pest Control products and
services to new and existing customers both in-person and by phone.
Starts the selling season inside during training and then
transitions to outside sales during the peak selling season.
Travels to residential areas and walks outside to make sales
1. Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads
based on information from direct mailing/advertisement, community
activities, and other resources.
2. Calls prospective customers to explain type of service or
product offered. Quotes prices and encourages customers to buy.
Records names, addresses, purchases and reactions of prospects
solicited. Develops customized service solutions based on customer
3. Sells programs and services to current and prospective customers
by traveling around assigned territory.
4. Generates sales of pest control services to new and existing
customers through inbound and outbound calling and person-to-person
5. Estimates date of service to customer based on knowledge of
branch production and service schedules. Notifies customers of
scheduled application service appointments.
6. Prepares and maintains proper sales reports.
7. Calls customers to measure satisfaction after service is
completed or to otherwise provide assistance by answering their
questions and service concerns.
- Customer Focus - Building strong customer relationships and
delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Drives Results - Consistently achieving results, even under
- Situational Adaptability - Adapting approach and demeanor in
real time to match the shifting demands of different
- Accountability - holding self and others accountable to meet
- Manages Complexity - Making sense of complex, high quantity,
and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma/GED required
- Customer service and/or sales experience preferred
- Certification as required by federal, state or local law
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Consultative sales skills and abilities by phone
- Knowledge of selling techniques (prospecting, overcoming
objections, closing sales)
- Ability to find and assess potential sales opportunities
- Ability to build customer relationships and provide customer
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Data entry skills with a computer
- Mathematical skill to calculate figures and amounts such as
discounts, commissions, proportions, percentages, area and
- Basic computer skills with e-mail and spreadsheet
- Time management skills, including punctuality for on-time
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Regularly required to:
- Sit, stand and walk
- Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
- Speak and hear
- Use close vision abilities
- Occasionally required to:
- Lift or move up to 10lbs
- Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job.
*Low to moderate
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage
diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -
Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities. To learn more, Click Here or to request an
application accommodation, Click Here .
California Residents: for information on personal data we collect
as part of the application process, Click Here .
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this
classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list
of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel
so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties
outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as
By providing my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call
or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone
dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss
possible employment opportunities, my account, including current
and possible future services, customer service and billing. I
understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to
inquire about or apply for employment or purchase services, and
that I may revoke this permission at any time.
Keywords: TruGreen, Greenwood , Inside/Outside Sales Representative, Sales , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!