Nabisco Sales Coverage Representative
Company: Mondelez International, Inc.
Posted on: November 16, 2022
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Are you ready to
make it happen at Mondelez International?
Nabisco Sales Coverage Representative
Become one of our Nabisco Sales Coverage Representative by
fulfilling the merchandising needs of our grocery-related customers
through stocking the shelves and building and maintaining displays
and partnering up with nationally recognized customers such as
Walmart, Ralphs, Albertsons, Target, Safeway and more. Become an
ambassador of world-famous brands like Oreo, Ritz, belVita, Chips
Ahoy, Triscuit among other delicious industry-leading snacks. In
this position you will maximize sales, conduct effective planning &
order-writing, as well as supporting and completing activities such
as merchandising & shelf-pricing by acting as a sales expert to
retail stores on a variety of territories covering the absence of a
Sales Representative who may be on vacation or a leave of
What are the main responsibilities?
* Carry out instore visits according to Mondelez' visit method to
cover any teammate as needed.
* Order product (via iPad Tablet) for shelf and display to ensure
in stock conditions.
* Ensure Nabisco leading brands (Oreo, Ritz, Belvita, Chips Ahoy,
Triscuit among others) are well represented, stocked and maintained
through the implementation of Mondelez' guidelines for
* Ensure Sales Representative's negotiations with store managers
are being followed and communicate any issues with Mondelez
* Follow the daily route planning prepared by the operations team
to ensure the most efficient instore service.
* Represent Mondelez International in front of in store employees
and work closely with sales representative to optimize visibility
of Mondelez products on shelves and the construction of promotional
* Enhance seasonal sales, seasonal displays, and new product
* Checking in and out with the store manager.
* Tracking any issues with the sales representative keeping in mind
that safety is first.
What can you expect from us?
This position offers a comprehensive medical, dental and vision
benefit package, in addition to paid vacation, holidays, 401(k)
match and Employee Assistance Program benefits. Along with a
competitive compensation package and mileage reimbursement, the
Senior Sales Service Representative is also eligible to participate
in an incentive program.
Who is a good fit?
* Be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver's license and
proof of auto insurance.
* Ability to drive your personal vehicle to a variety of store
locations (mileage will be reimbursed).
* High School Diploma or GED required; college degree
* This position requires the ability to perform hard work in a
fast-paced work environment while meeting the defined physical
* Repetitive motions
* Being on your feet working top stock, back stock (moving carts &
pallets), building displays, removing displays and merchandising
loads to the shelf
* Pulling, pushing, lifting, bending, kneeling, squatting, carrying
between 25 lbs. up to 50 lbs.
* Live within 25 miles range from the primary location in
* Willingness to visit secondary locations including: Greenwood,
* Grocery and/or retail merchandising, sales and management
* Full schedule availability required for morning shifts from
Monday to Friday mostly, varying to include some weekends.
* Disclaimer: To be considered for this position, you must have the
flexibility to adjust to the established schedule and be on call if
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
The United States is the largest market in the Mondelez
International family with a significant employee and manufacturing
footprint. Here, we produce our well-loved household favorites to
provide our consumers with the right snack, at the right moment,
made the right way. We have corporate offices, sales, manufacturing
and distribution locations throughout the U.S. to ensure our iconic
brands-including Oreo and Chips Ahoy! cookies, Ritz, Wheat Thins
and Triscuit crackers, and Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids
confectionery products -are close at hand for our consumers across
Mondelez Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require
accommodation to participate in the job application process may
contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
For office-based, salaried roles at Bakery and Customer Service &
Logistics locations, and some remote roles proof of COVID-19
vaccination is required to be eligible for employment. Religious,
medical and/or other accommodations as required by law will be
considered on a case by case basis. You may review the Mondelez
COVID vaccination policy by visiting the US careers website at
https://www.mondelezinternational.com/United-States. This COVID-19
vaccine mandate does not apply to several U.S. states that do not
permit certain vaccination mandates, including, but not limited to
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Montana, North
Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and West Virginia.
Keywords: Mondelez International, Inc., Greenwood , Nabisco Sales Coverage Representative, Sales , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!