Account Manager Outside Sales
Company: in-lite Design Corporation
Posted on: November 18, 2022
In-lite Design - Outside Sales Representative / Account
Reports to Vice President
Anticipated Start Date
To be determined upon acceptance.
Who is in-lite?
in-lite is a modern, innovative, and unique outdoor lighting
company. We are the fastest growing lighting company in North
America with some of the highest quality lights on the market (you
can fact check us). Our team represents all of North America but
our global head office is located in the Netherlands.
We're quickly becoming a leader in outdoor lighting and are looking
to expand what we offer to our customers. If you want to see more
about us and our products, check out our e-commerce website
www.in-sider.com or check out our global website at
Why should you apply?
We are a young, rapidly growing company built on hard work,
passion, and fun! Seriously, work hard play hard, right? We have a
great mix of people and are committed to providing good benefits, a
strong sense of teamwork, and opportunities for development to our
team. Some of our best employees have joined us with little or no
direct experience in this industry. Success at in-lite will be down
to your passion, work ethic, and ability to take on new
opportunities and run with them!
Salary / Compensation
The following outlines the compensation for the Outside Sales
* $65,000.00- $85,000.00 Salary
* $20,000+ Bonus Structure
* $850/month Car allowance
* 2 weeks' vacation, 2 weeks shutdown at Christmas (total 4
* Mobile phone allowance
* Company benefits after 3 months
* Probation period - 3 months
The ideal candidate for the Outside Sales Representative / Account
Manager position will be self-motivated, dynamic and detail
oriented. This individual will be expected to, and work closely
with Vice President & Sales Team as well as Office Manager. We're
looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek
out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and
appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line
revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
Only applications submitted via Indeed.com will be considered.
Please no calls.
* Communicate with customers via telephone, email and
* Service existing accounts, obtain orders and establish new
* Follow up and track leads through to completion.
* Comfortable and willing to lead training / product knowledge
* Maintain positive business relationships to ensure future
* Selling product using high morals and ethics in line with company
* Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
* Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within
* Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other
* Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the
* Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
* Learn how products work and how to troubleshoot issues with
* Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of
sales outlet or trade factor.
* Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume
* Submits orders by referring to price lists and product
* Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results
reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly
and annual territory analyses.
* Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information
on pricing, products, new products, merchandising techniques,
* Organizational Skills.
* Technical Capacity.
* Time Management.
* Communication Proficiency.
* Being able to work with a team
While this position is not regularly, some physical work will be
required and expected.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through
Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., 40 hours per week. Flexibility in
the role will be discussed as it pertains to the role of the
position. Trade shows and travel will see the candidate working
outside of the 8-5 work day.
Travel can usually be completed during the business day, although
some out-of-the-area and overnight travel will be expected. Expect
to travel within your territory regularly and occasionally as
needed outside of territory for tradeshows, training, etc. The
selected candidate should also expect to travel to Canada at least
annually to attend company-wide event(s).
Required Education and Experience
* Minimum 2 year sales experience.
* Minimum of a high school education.
* Ability to read and write English, follow verbal instructions and
use simple math.
* A valid driver's license and a good driving record.
* Knowledge and competency in Microsoft Office applications
Preferred Education and Experience
* Preference will be given to candidates with 5+ year's sales
* Preference will be given to candidates with industry related
* Preference will be given to candidates with post graduate
* Preference will be given to candidates who are bilingual.
* Sales Representative will be expected to assist with inside
* Sales Representative will be expected to assist with lead
generation through various means.
* Sales Representative will be expected to assist with account
management and inquiries.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Employee discount
* Flexible spending account
* Paid time off
* Paid training
* Travel reimbursement
* Work from home
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Work Location: Remote%58047475%
Keywords: in-lite Design Corporation, Greenwood , Account Manager Outside Sales, Sales , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!